The MANOLIA group changes its name to PNL.
The "Nonlinear Materials and Applications" group has decided to change its name to become the "Nonlinear Photonics" group.
The group's research philosophy remains unchanged. The group is interested in the study of non-linear mechanisms and their applications for light sources, optical information processing and quantum optics.
The new group leader is Philippe Delaye.
Research topics of the PNL group :
- correlated photon source (Philippe Delaye)
- nanofibres (Sylvie Lebrun)
- multimodal signal processing (Nicolas Dubreuil)
PNL data table
|700nm-900nm||60ps - 10ps - 1ps - 120fs|
- Article Lowering backward Raman and Brillouin scattering in waveguide Raman wavelength converters
- Article Active engineering of four-wave mixing spectral correlations in multiband hollow-core fibers
M. CORDIER,1 A. ORIEUX,2 B. DEBORD,3,4 F. GÉROME,3,4 A. GORSE,4 M. CHAFER,3,4 E. DIAMANTI,2 P. DELAYE,5 F. BENABID,3,4 AND I. ZAQUINE1,*