Current research: "Single Molecule Biophysics"
+33 1 64 53 33 41 (office) - R2-27
+33 1 64 53 33 57 (lab) - R1-L7D (note that our lab has moved up one floor in july 2011)
Laboratoire Charles Fabry
2 Avenue Fresnel
91127 Palaiseau - France
- PhD on laser cooling at ENS Paris 1986-1989 - accessible sur serveur TEL
- Postdoc at NIST Gaithersburg on VUV generation for He spectroscopy 1990
- Creating the Atom Optics group at Institut d'Optique in 1991 with A. Aspect & R. Kaiser
- HDR on "atomic mirrors" in dec 2000 - accessible sur TEL
- Director of studies for Engineering programme at Institut d'Optique 2001-2004
- Director of studies for Master programme at Institut d'Optique 2004-2008
Plasmonic imaging team is coordinator for this project within the ANR programme "Nanotechnologies and Nanosystems".
3 master projects and 2 phD projects have just been published on line
Antoine Federici and Mitradeep Sarkar have just started a phD in our group